I’d like to ask you, to please go and vote for Blissfully Domestic in the 2008 Weblog Awards. We’ve been nominated in the category of Best Parenting Blog and it would mean so much to us if all our readers and the readers of our writers and editors would show their support by voting!
This past week on Wedded Bliss:
- Monday – Heather gave us some perspective about compromise.
- Tuesday – Lori blessed us with the story of how she met her husband.
- Wednesday – I shared one of my favorite songs from Zane Williams.
- Thursday – Carrien reminded us that our way isn’t necessarily the best way.
- Friday – Kimberlee gave us some great tips about budgeting for a wedding.
I’m so blessed to be working with such talented writers and amazing women!
Would you be interested in attending a women’s blogging conference where you can interact with and learn from some of the best women bloggers in the country? Then you need to come to BlissDom ’09!
What does “Bliss” mean to you? For some it means keeping a happy home, for others it’s taking over the world. And for the women attending BlissDom ‘09…it’s having it all. And by having it all we mean our hopes, fears, laughter, and tears. This conference won’t be about being big, it will be about being real. You can bet on learning about the latest in blogging, entrepreneurship, social media, and being the best women we can be. You better believe you’ll be bonding, opening your heart, and opening your mind as experiences are shared and friendships are forged. Everyone’s got a state of bliss…at BlissDom ‘09 you’ll define it and achieve it!