JBelle – age 8
1. What is something mom always says to you? – I don’t know (that’s what she said though ironically, I do say, “I don’t know.” fairly often when she asks me questions!)
2. What makes mom happy? – I don’t know
3. What makes mom sad? – Um, um, um, ummmmmmm (she doesn’t know)
4. How does your mom make you laugh? – Um, um, um, ummmmmmm, uh (she’s doesn’t know this one either)
5. What did your mom like to do when she was a child? – I don’t know
6. How old is your mom? – 34? (close)
7. How tall is your mom? – I don’t know exactly
8. What is her favorite thing to do? – be with us? I guess?
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around? – I don’t know, I’m not around (cheeky monkey)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? – writing a book?
11. What is your mom really good at? – typing
12. What is your mom not very good at? – I don’t know
13. What does your mom do for her job? – you don’t really have a job (touché)
14. What is your mom’s favorite food? – salad (interestingly enough, she said the same thing when asked this question when she was 3 years old!)
15. What makes you proud of your mom? that you’re my mom
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? – a cook (like in Ratatouille?)
17. What do you and your mom do together? – lots of stuff
18. How are you and your mom the same? – we looked the same when we were both in 3rd grade except for the red hair
19. How are you and your mom different? – I’m a vegetarian and you’re not
20. How do you know your mom loves you? – you say so
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? – I don’t know
22. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go? – out somewhere, I don’t really know
OK, not quite as insightful as her brother’s inteview, but we’ll go with it!